2021-11-25

Recent Work

In between COVID waves I've been able to do a bit of travelling and while very rusty, I've been able to make a few passable images.

Denmark

Bubble
Rådhuspladsen, Copenhangen


Coffee Cup in Early Morning

Receipts

Casters

Getting Ready for the Rave

Yes, she was all in pink. The others where even more outlandish. She consented to pose for me. The others seemed uncomfortable in their costumes.

Stairs (Not to be taken whilst 3 sheets to the wind)

Danes are noted for design, but for the life of me I don't know how this passed safety inspection...

Helsingør

Barber Shop

Copenhagen Harbour


Svanemølle Power Station Svanemølleværket 1

Svanemølle Power Station Svanemølleværket 2

Vancouver Island

Light - Goose Spit BC

Death

Howe Sound

Thanks for looking













No comments:

Post a Comment